Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It was a Dasch-ing weekend!

This weekend was full of lots of happy celebration for my dear friend, Christina – the future Mrs. Dasch (did you get my blog title now?)! Since she lives in the DC area, I hosted her bridal shower AND bachelorette party all in one weekend! I sure was exhausted on Monday morning! I'm getting too old for all this fun! Just Kidding - I will never get too old for fun. ;0) It was a really great weekend - and I am so happy for my friends, Christina and Jeff. I can't wait to celebrate their special day in November!! Cheers!

Here are a few pictures from our festive weekend:

the drink station - to the left -the non alcoholic section and to the right - some sweet tea vodka! Yummy!

more food!

chocolate dessert bar!

lots of gifts for the mr. and mrs!

there was plenty of food!

the pretty flowers!


the bridesmaids!



the very pretty future mrs. dash!

all the girls ready to hit the town!

cheers to ms. christina!

2 comments:

  1. You throw the best showers! I either want to be like you when I grow up or get married so you will throw one for me! Too much? Probably. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! You did a great job! Love the set up and the food looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete